I’m going to keep this post short and sweet, just like this recipe. With only 6 ingredients, and no cooking involved, this tomato salad really could not get any easier.
Nothing beats garden fresh tomatoes. Fragrant, juicy and packed full of flavor, heirloom tomatoes are the highlight of this tomato salad recipe. Add some onions, fresh basil, vinegar and goat cheese, and you’ve got a flavor explosion in your mouth. Enjoy!
- Fresh Heirloom Tomatoes, Sliced
- White Onion, Sliced
- Fresh Basil, Chopped
- Olive Oil
- White Wine Vinegar
- Goat Cheese
- Mix together tomatoes, onion and basil.
- Drizzle with olive oil and vinegar. Stir.
- Sprinkle with goat cheese.
- Since goat cheese can be pretty soft, I found it helpful to freeze the goat cheese slightly, and then grate onto the salad.