Woof. Life (and apparently the whole entire summer) has mysteriously gotten away from me. Does anybody else feel that way? One day it’s swimsuits and day drinking, and the next it’s #PSL all over my insta. Unfortunately, much like my summer, my time in the kitchen has also gotten away from me lately.
Do you ever find yourself stuck in an uninspired, mealtime routine? (Please tell me I’m not alone!) You grill up the same few dishes every week, get some food and the table, and it does the job– but it’s not necessarily amazing. I am sad to say that I’ve been stuck (deep) in that rut lately, and it took these Buffalo Chicken Tacos with Moore’s Marinade to break out of it.
I typically find a lot of joy in the kitchen. Digging through my ingredients, creating a delicious dish from scratch and sharing a meal with family or friends is something I take a lot of pleasure in. Seeing someone’s face light up over the perfect bite is a true feeling of accomplishment. When Moore’s Marinade sent me this buffalo sauce, it was the perfect excuse to jump back in the kitchen and dream up something absolutely mouth watering to share with you all. And I don’t mean to brag or anything, but I’m pretty sure I achieved my goal.
Moore’s Marinade has a number of flavors available, but I have to say it’s going to be hard to try all of the others when their Original Buffalo Wing Sauce flavor is so darn delicious. It’s hands down one of the best buffalo sauces I’ve ever had. Even my hubby agrees, and it’s now a repeat order on our Amazon. You can find Moore’s at a number of larger stores like Wal Mart, but you can also Amazon prime it right to your front door. (Obviously, our preferred method.)
- 2 Large Chicken Breasts
- Buffalo Sauce by Moore's Marinade
- Small Flour Tortillas (Street taco size)
- 1/2 Chopped Bell Pepper (I used orange for color)
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Red Cabbage
- 1/4 Cup Chopped Cilantro
- 1/2 Cup Fresh Arugula
- 1/2 Cup Grilled Sweet Corn (Optional)
- Cotija Cheese, Freshly Grated
- Whatever else you want... that's the beauty of tacos!
- Marinate chicken breasts with buffalo sauce in a ziploc bag or small container in the fridge overnight.
- Start and warm grill. Remove chicken breasts from marinade, and place on grill.
- While the chicken is grilling, prepare all of your taco toppings. Chop your fresh veggies, and grate the cotija cheese.
- Once the chicken is fully cooked at 165 degrees F, remove from the grill. Let sit until cool enough to handle. Shred the chicken breasts with a fork.
- Heat a small frying pan to medium heat. Place each taco shell on pan for a few seconds, until warm and sightly brown. Flip each side.
- Serve your tacos with your favorite toppings, and top with a drizzle of buffalo sauce.