If you’ve been reading my blog for awhile, you’ve probably realized by now that I’m a self-proclaimed makeup junkie. And fortunately for me, my future sister-in-law Stephanie, loves to feed my habit. 🙂
Stephanie works for a health and beauty company, called Arbonne, and I was thrilled when she gifted this beautiful makeup palette to me.
While I love a sultry smokey eye and bright lips just as much as the next person (probably even more), sometimes it’s nice to go for a softer, “girl next door” style. The Arbonne Country Garden Palette offers that effortless “Yeah, I woke up like this” kind of look.
Get the Look:
For the Cheeks
- Apply your base foundation.
- Using your powder brush, blend the Summerset Meadow Blush & Bronzer together and apply all over your face. This adds a soft bronzing color to the skin.
- Using an angled blush brush, apply the lighter blush color to the very tops of your cheekbones. The light, shimmery color acts as an incredible highlighter.
- Using the same brush, apply the bronzer color as your blush on the bottom half of your cheekbones.
For the Eyes
- Apply the white “Willow color to the inside corner of your eye, and up along the brow.
- Apply the soft, brown “Birch” color to the eyelid.
- Apply a touch of “Bluebell” to the crease for a soft accent.
- Finish it off with the “Woodrose” gray in the outer corner.
- Add your eyeliner and mascara as usual.
Note: While these directions are specifically for the Arbonne Garden Palette, they are pretty universal to most makeup & eye palettes.
The Country Garden Palette is technically a seasonal palette for spring, and the summer Golden Coast Palette looks just as amazing! In addition to these seasonal palettes, Arbonne also has a regular botanical cosmetic line.
The eye palettes come with a free gift, and if you’re interested be sure to talk to Stephanie for some great discounts. 🙂