I am beyond thrilled to share this Simple Lemon and Dill Salmon Recipe with you, and to be honest, it’s probably long-overdue because this recipe has been an all-star on my dinner table for years now. Lemon and Dill Salmon is my go-to for a quick and healthy weeknight meal OR an impress your guests who are coming over for dinner meal. I’ve been preparing this salmon recipe for years- but it just got a DELICIOUS upgrade thanks to my new-found love for Olivelle’s infused olive oils and vinegars from Plum’s Cooking.
When Plum’s Cooking reached out about collaborating on a post featuring Olivelle, I honestly jumped for joy. Plum’s Cooking is a local, high-end kitchen store that I have admired for years. Their shop is absolutely stunning and features some of the best products around. PLUS add in a selection of the most flavorful spices, Italian olive oils and vinegars and this is a culinary match made in heaven.
The Olivelle selection at Plum’s Cooking features olive oils, balsamic vinegars and seasonings. For the oils and vinegars, you can choose from a wide range of mouthwatering flavors, select a bottle size and fill it directly from the barrel. If you can’t make up your mind (trust me, it’s hard!), you can create a custom sample pack. Pro-tip: The sample pack also makes a lovely gift for the foodies in your life.
The balsamic vinegars are so rich and delightfully thick, it’s almost as if Olivelle has done the reduction for you – making them perfect to drizzle on salads, appetizers or really anything. (If you know me, you know I love balsamic so much I could practically drink it.)
The olive oils are infused with flavors like truffle, basil, roasted garlic and lemon, just to name a few. This post features the lemon olive oil – which is so incredibly unique, refreshing and surprisingly versatile – and it adds the PERFECT hint of lemon to your salmon.
- Salmon, we buy ours fresh from Costco.
- Olivelle® Lemon-Infused Olive Oil
- Olivelle® Citrus Dill Sea Salt
- Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- 1 Lemon
- Fresh Dill
- Preheat grill on high.
- Drizzle Lemon-Infused Olive Oil on both sides of your salmon.
- Apply a generous amount of the citrus dill sea salt to the salmon. The salmon we buy does not have skin, so I season both sides.
- Add freshly ground black pepper to taste.
- Thinly slice lemon, and lay across the top of the salmon.
- Garnish with sprigs of fresh dill.
- Turn your grill down to medium heat.
- If your salmon pieces are substantial enough, I like to place my salmon directly on the grill. If grilling, it is important to have oiled both sides!
- Grill on each side for about 5 minutes or until salmon is flaky. The flavor will be exquisite!
Thank you to Plum’s Cooking for providing the Olivelle products for this post.