Ever since Victoria’s Secret quit selling their beloved swimsuits, I’ve had quite a few people reach out and ask for recommendations on where to shop for swimwear. As you’re gearing up for your spring breaks, vacations and all the things sunshine and summer, I wanted to share my favorite swimsuit brands and swim shops. I’ve also compiled a number of swimsuit recommendations below for easy browsing and shopping.
Where to Shop for Swimsuits
My favorite shops for swim are also some of my favorite online stores in general. Revolve is probably my favorite place to shop for swim, or at least get a feel for what’s in style for the season. They also have free, two-day shipping, free returns and excellent customer service. Especially when it comes to shopping for swim online, it’s really nice to know that you can order freely for home try-on.
Another one of my favorite swim stores is ShopBop. They have a fantastic selection, particularly of my favorite swimsuit brand, Solid & Striped. Both Revolve and ShopBop offer stylish, quality swim options, however, they can be on the pricier side of swim. If I’m looking for something a little more trendy or a little friendlier on the budget, I’m looking at ASOS.
This Year’s Swim Trends
As I was picking some of my favorite suits for this year below, you’ll notice a few of my favorite trends.
- Bubble Gum Pink: We’re seeing a lot of bubblegum pink this year, and I think swimwear is the perfect way to rock it. Pro Tip: Your favorite one-piece swimsuit can easily double as a bodysuit.
- Belted Suits: Solid and Striped recently unveiled a whole line of belted suits, and I just ordered these belted bottoms from ASOS.
- Polka Dots: My favorite all-around trend for spring and summer, I’m seeing polka dots carry over into a lot of swim styles this year.
- Textures: From velvet to crocheted swimwear, textures are an easy way to to make your swimsuit stand out.
- High-Cut Suits: The 80’s are still going strong with high-cut one-pieces and some barely there swimsuit backs. If you’ve got it, flaunt it!
My Swimsuit Picks
For Easy Pinning: